Pacific Ridge prepares students to have ample choices for the next phase in their education, and the personal development to thrive once they get there. We help guide students through the college process, and empower them with the experiences, accomplishments and mindset to explore possibilities, gain acceptance and make the decision that will serve them best in their lives ahead.
Our College Guidance team supports our students every step of the way, from the moment they start to think about college, through the college application process, to the decision-making process after college acceptances are received. The process of preparing for and selecting a college should be a rewarding journey of self-discovery, and we are excited to help our students plan successfully for this important step in their lives.
Service Learning, clubs, and global travel programs weave an educational tapestry in which students stretch themselves in positive and revealing ways. Graduates are prepared and eager to go on to college, to consider careers, to engage in the world.
All-School Annual Programming
- Key Conversations and recommended reading
- Financial Aid Forms & Formulas
- Arts Portfolios in Admissions
- Out-of-State College Night
- NCAA Night & Panel Discussion
- Summer Opportunities Fair
- Standardized Testing Primer
- College Admissions Officers Panel
- Senior Panel at Parents Association Coffee