Apply to PRS
The admission process for the 2022-2023 academic year is now closed. However, the applications for the 2023-2024 academic year are open as of September 15, 2022. Please click here to start your application.
- Step 1: Create your SchoolAdmin account (required to become an applicant)
- Step 2: Submit your Family Form (required to begin the application)
- Step 3: Schedule Candidate Conversation (by Feb. 1, 2023)
- Step 4: Submit Writing Sample (by Feb. 1, 2023)
- Step 5: Request Teacher Recommendations (by Feb. 1, 2023)
- Step 6: Request & Upload Transcripts/Report Cards (by Feb. 1, 2023)
- Step 7: Submit Personal Statements (by Feb. 1, 2023)
Standardized Testing Policy
Standardized testing is an optional part of the 2023-2024 admissions process. If you choose to take a standardized test, the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Examination) is preferred, or the SSAT. These tests are given several times throughout the year both in person and virtual, with the majority of the testing dates falling during the autumn and early winter. For more information about the tests and to register, please click here for the ISEE (school code 054335), and here for the SSAT (school code 5630). Pacific Ridge is not a testing site. Testing should be completed by February 1, 2023. If taken, testing results will be sent directly to Pacific Ridge from the testing service.
Questions? Contact Us!
Pacific Ridge School
6269 Fuerte Street
Carlsbad, CA 92009