Skip To Main Content

Landing Nav

International Students

Applying to Pacific Ridge School

Pacific Ridge School’s mission statement places global engagement as one of its main pillars. We are fortunate to enroll students from around the world each year, and we appreciate how varied backgrounds and experiences enhance the learning community for everyone.

If you currently reside outside of the United States and are considering applying to Pacific Ridge School, please carefully review the following frequently asked questions:

Contact Admissions

Phone: 760-579-4901

Address: 6269 El Fuerte, Carlsbad 92009