Get to know us better!
Date: Saturday, December 2nd
Time: 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Place: Pacific Ridge Campus
The Open House program is an opportunity for prospective students and their families to connect with members of our community. During the event, families will hear from members of our leadership team and have an opportunity to engage with our faculty members, students, and current parents/guardians. Student-led campus tours will also be offered. See below for a full schedule.
Online pre-registration for Open House is now closed. If you would still like to attend the event, please register in person at the walk-in table.
- 8:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. - Check-In
- 9 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. - Welcome & Opening Remarks
- 9:30 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. – Middle/Upper School Presentations and Student Panels
- 10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Campus Connection
- 11:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Applying to PRS with the Pacific Ridge Admissions Team
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (OPTIONAL) – PRS Athletes in Action
A Pacific Ridge School education not only equips but inspires students in grades 6-12 to meet the demands of an ever-changing world. Through ample challenge paired with unwavering support, our program helps students develop the intellect, agility, and courage that will serve them today, tomorrow, and beyond.