Caring for Our Community
To support the wellbeing of our students, staff, and families, Pacific Ridge has developed policies to address the presence of COVID-19 in our larger community. These include self-screening, on-campus COVID testing, masking when mandated or requested by the school, hygiene, social-emotional care, cleaning and disinfecting, optimized ventilation, and more. In all situations, the school will follow city, county, state, and federal guidelines.
- Self-Screening & Positive COVID-19 Cases
- Physical Distancing
- Reporting Vaccination Status
- On-Campus Testing & Contact Tracing
- Definition of Close Contact
- Additional Safety Measures
- Close Contact Protocols
- Academic Continuity for Those Who Are Ill
- COVID Case Communication
Self-Screening & Positive COVID-19 Cases
Reporting Vaccination Status
On-Campus Testing & Contact Tracing
Definition of Close Contact
Additional Safety Measures
Close Contact Protocols
Academic Continuity for Those Who Are Ill
COVID Case Communication
We ask all families to support Pacific Ridge's health, wellness, and safety protocols. We are all in this together and, with mutual cooperation and support, we can ensure that our students have a safe, productive, and positive school year.
- Health and safety must always be at the forefront of our decision-making.
- Our planning must reflect the mission of Pacific Ridge School.
- In-person education is the preference of our school community.
- Health and hygiene policies must be research-based and reflect the most recent city, county, and state guidelines.
- We must be able to pivot throughout the school year, as the reality of Covid-19 is likely to change.
- Our decisions and practices must reflect equity across our community as best as possible